VBA Notes for Professionals book
If you found this free VBA book useful,
then please share it ❤
- Getting started with VBA
- String Literals - Escaping, non-printable characters and line-continuations
- VBA Option Keyword
- Declaring Variables
- Declaring and assigning strings
- Concatenating strings
- Frequently used string manipulation
- Searching within strings for the presence of substrings
- Assigning strings with repeated characters
- Measuring the length of strings
- Converting other types to strings
- Date Time Manipulation
- Data Types and Limits
- Naming Conventions
- Data Structures
- Copying, returning and passing arrays
- Flow control structures
- Passing Arguments ByRef or ByVal
- Working With Files and Directories Without Using FileSystemObject
- Reading 2GB+ files in binary in VBA and File Hashes
- Creating a procedure
- Procedure Calls
- Conditional Compilation
- Object-Oriented VBA
- Creating a Custom Class
- Scripting.Dictionary object
- Working with ADO
- User Forms
- CreateObject vs. GetObject
- Non-Latin Characters
- API Calls
- Automation or Using other applications Libraries
- Macro security and signing of VBA-projects/-modules
- VBA Run-Time Errors
- Error Handling
What people are saying about Notes for Professionals books
This is gold. Programming Notes for Professionals #books - FOR FREE!
Great book! Thank you for sharing it.
This is the best resources I have come across. Thank you for sharing!
Thanks, Great Collection.
Amazing collection of free programming books.
Big thank you! Ended up downloading all of them as they touch on various different areas I work in daily. Big thanks for sharing, and even bigger thanks to those who wrote them.
The VBA Notes for Professionals book is compiled from Stack Overflow Documentation, the content is written by the beautiful people at Stack Overflow. Text content is released under Creative Commons BY-SA. See credits at the end of this book whom contributed to the various chapters. Images may be copyright of their respective owners unless otherwise specified
Book created for educational purposes and is not affiliated with VBA group(s), company(s) nor Stack Overflow. All trademarks belong to their respective company owners
202 pages, published on June 2018
To support continued development and improvements to this book, please consider a small bitcoin donation: 1H63m55bw6KDYUaKU1mYLGrzDf4wcrVzhX