Order a coffee!
Git® Notes for Professionals book
If you found this free Git® book useful,
then please share it ❤😊
- Getting started with Git
- Browsing the history
- Working with Remotes
- Ignoring Files and Folders
- Git Diff
- Cherry Picking
- Git Clean
- Using a .gitattributes file
- .mailmap file: Associating contributor and email aliases
- Analyzing types of workflows
- Cloning Repositories
- Empty directories in Git
- Rewriting history with filter-branch
- Migrating to Git
- Resolving merge conflicts
- Display commit history graphically with Gitk
- Bisecting/Finding faulty commits
- Git revisions syntax
- Git Remote
- Git Large File Storage (LFS)
- Git Patch
- Git statistics
- git send-email
- Git GUI Clients
- Reflog - Restoring commits not shown in git log
- External merge and difftools
- Update Object Name in Reference
- Git Branch Name on Bash Ubuntu
- Git Client-Side Hooks
- Git rerere
- Change git repository name
- Git Tagging
- Tidying up your local and remote repository
What people are saying about Notes for Professionals books
Great book! Thank you for sharing it.
Good Technical stuff for beginners and intermediates who is looking to learn any technology.
This is really cool! Thanks a lot!
From time to time, one comes across a bundle that is worth exploring. Today, a series of books called Programming Notes for Professionals over at http://books.goalkicker.com/ Have fun exploring #freeBooks #technology #bundle
Great collection of resources.
This is the best resources I have come across. Thank you for sharing!
The Git® Notes for Professionals book is compiled from Stack Overflow Documentation, the content is written by the beautiful people at Stack Overflow. Text content is released under Creative Commons BY-SA. See credits at the end of this book whom contributed to the various chapters. Images may be copyright of their respective owners unless otherwise specified
Book created for educational purposes and is not affiliated with Git® group(s), company(s) nor Stack Overflow. All trademarks belong to their respective company owners
195 pages, published on May 2019
To support continued development and improvements to this book, please consider a small bitcoin donation: 1H63m55bw6KDYUaKU1mYLGrzDf4wcrVzhX
Order a coffee!