MySQL™ Notes for Professionals book
If you found this MySQL™ book useful,
then please share it ❤
- Getting started with MySQL
- Data Types
- Limit and Offset
- Creating databases
- Using Variables
- Comment MySQL
- ORDER BY
- Group By
- Error 1055: ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY: something is not in GROUP BY clause ...
- JOINS: Join 3 table with the same name of id.
- String operations
- Date and Time Operations
- Handling Time Zones
- Regular Expressions
- Table Creation
- ALTER TABLE
- Drop Table
- MySQL LOCK TABLE
- Error codes
- Stored routines (procedures and functions)
- Indexes and Keys
- Full-Text search
- PREPARE Statements
- Extract values from JSON type
- MySQL Admin
- Configuration and tuning
- Install Mysql container with Docker-Compose
- Character Sets and Collations
- MyISAM Engine
- Converting from MyISAM to InnoDB
- Log files
- Backup using mysqldump
- LOAD DATA INFILE
- MySQL Unions
- MySQL client
- Temporary Tables
- Customize PS1
- Dealing with sparse or missing data
- Connecting with UTF-8 Using Various Programming language.
- Time with subsecond precision
- One to Many
- Server Information
- SSL Connection Setup
- Create New User
- Security via GRANTs
- Change Password
- Recover and reset the default root password for MySQL 5.7+
- Recover from lost root password
- MySQL Performance Tips
- Performance Tuning
- Reserved Words
What people are saying about Notes for Professionals books
Very good reference to learn new programming languages. There are books for almost everything
Whoah, this is awesome! Thanks!!!!!!
Super useful for reference, many thanks for whoever did this. Instead of browsing, clicking, digging infinitely, now I have ONE in one place.
This is the best resources I have come across. Thank you for sharing!
Are you a novice, a little above novice, a pro or you want to start coding, then you need to check out these materials.
Wow. This is awesome. Thank you!
The MySQL™ Notes for Professionals book is compiled from Stack Overflow Documentation, the content is written by the beautiful people at Stack Overflow. Text content is released under Creative Commons BY-SA. See credits at the end of this book whom contributed to the various chapters. Images may be copyright of their respective owners unless otherwise specified
Book created for educational purposes and is not affiliated with MySQL™ group(s), company(s) nor Stack Overflow. All trademarks belong to their respective company owners
199 pages, published on April 2018
To support continued development and improvements to this book, please consider a small bitcoin donation: 1H63m55bw6KDYUaKU1mYLGrzDf4wcrVzhX